Passport is the most important document when it comes to citizenship. In fact, every citizen should down this document. But getting a passport is not that easy, as government departments do not work with faster pace. To avoid such delays, the Indian Government department for External affairs has taken special measures. Now you can online passport apply easily. There is no need to take a service of agents when you can do everything easily. You just need a proper guide upon getting online passport application form and its submission. Everything is super easy, you just have to follow the each step in the correct manner and order.
Usually, agents charge up to Rs.10000 for this purpose. Now there is no need to spend a single penny on agents, when you can get online application for passport. We should be grateful to the External affairs ministry who decided to launch online portal. Here, you can easily download and upload forms. No need to pay extra visits to officials or agents.
If you are taking the services of agents, it will waste your money and time. Even if you do everything by yourself, you may have to wait for hours to get even an application form. Now, save yourself from all the headache, because you have freedom to online passport apply.
Anyone can do this process with ease. Here are the simple steps for online submission of online passport application form. Just follow them correctly with true information:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Indian Passport service. The name of the website is Passport Seva Website. You can easily search the link in Google.
- On the left hand side, there is an option for Register Now. Simply click on this button!
- Now you need to create an account on the Passport Seva Website. Carefully select the passport office city, in which you are living currently. Don’t pick the native place. Another important thing, fill the form with correct information, Put everything same as on your other documents to avoid future complications.
- Now tap on Register and you are done with the account.
- Now return to the homepage of Passport Seva Website.
- There is a green button for Login. Click on it.
- Login with your login credentials.
- Now you will see the option for Apply For Fresh Passport/ Re-issue of Passport.
- Now you have two options. You can download the form and fill it, then upload it. Otherwise, you can do it instantly online.
- Whatever option you choose, next thing is selecting Fresh Passport or Re-issue of Passport. You want normal passport or Tatkal for an emergency passport. Next you have to pick 38 pages or 60 pages.
- Next, you have to fill the form with personal, professional and contact details. We advise to add correct information only. Once you have filled the form, click on Submit Application.
- Now on the page of Apply For Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport. Here you can click on View Saved/Submitted Application.
- There is a button for Pay and Schedule Appointment next to the application.
- Select Option of Online Payment.
- Now you have to check out Passport office nearby your home. Check the correct one.
- Once you are done, you will be taken to the page titled Appointment Confirmation.
- This will generate Print Application Receipt page. Now you have paid the payment, you got a receipt for appointment, now the rest of the work is in the hands of officials.
So, this was the easy guide on online passport apply.