IICA was registered as a Society on 12.09.2008 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 to set up, manage, maintain and run the IICA. The IICA Society is guided by the Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs, who is the Ex- officio President of the IICA Society. A Board of Governors with 16 Members has been constituted consisting of government officials, eminent corporate leaders, professionals, heads of prestigious national institutions and experts from different fields. The Board of Governors is chaired, ex-officio, by the Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
A structure that consists academic excellence through Schools, guided by an academic council, with Interactive Knowledge making centers and forums serviced by state of the art Knowledge Management System, guided by distinguished Board of Governors with executive responsibility locked in the Director-General.
- To develop and set up a new discipline of ‘Corporate Affairs’ for holistic treatment of matters impacting on corporate functioning and give instruction and capacity building in the subject to a wide range of stakeholders drawn from the government, regulators, professionals, and public.
- To set up the Academy for the Indian Corporate Law Service for training and capacity building of officials of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and its attached bodies and organizations;
- To grant special focus on ethical corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, inclusive growth and sustainable development with an emphasis on innovation and entrepreneurship in SME’s;
- To grant a platform to the Government, business, academia, professionals, and civil society to converge and interact to enable responsible corporate governance.
- To act as a Think-Tank to advise Government on several matters impacting corporate functioning including e-governance initiatives;
- To take up action research, consultancy, incubation, hand-holding and problem-solving to enable innovative governance solutions for covering growth and entrepreneurial excellence with a focus on ethical business management practices.
- To set up partnerships with other Universities, educational and capacity building institutions and think tanks for sharing of knowledge expertise and taking up joint programmes for capacity building for responsible corporate governance, regulation and inclusive growth.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Registration Open for IICA Certificate Programmes: ICP in Corporate Social Responsibility – Batch-IV
- Center of Excellence for Sustainable Development
- Forthcoming Event
- School Of Corporate Governance & Public Policy
- Certified Corporate Governance Professional
- School of Corporate Law
- Training Program on Land Acquisition and Rehabilitation and Resettlement(R&R)
- Three months Certificate Course in “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws & Procedure”
- Six Months Certificate Course on Corporate Law(Online)
- Centre for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Forthcoming Events