The Minister of Development of North Eastern Region is the led of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region and one of the cabinet ministers of the Government of India.
Allocation Of Business Rules
- Matters concerning the planning, execution, and monitoring of developmental schemes and projects of the North Eastern Region including those in the sectors of Power, Irrigation, Roads, and Communications.
- Hill Area Development Programme in North Eastern Region.
- Non-lapsable Fund for the North Eastern Region.
- North Eastern Council.
- North East Development Finance Institution (NEDFI).
- North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC).
- The Sikkim Mining Corporation Limited.
- North Eastern Handloom and Handicrafts Development Corporation (NEHHDC), Shillong.
- Road works financed in whole or in part by the Central Government in the North Eastern Region.
- Planning of Road and Inland Waterways Transport in the North Eastern Region.