Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA), Government of India, is the main body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to the housing and urban development in India. The ministry was in the charge of Venkaiah Naidu and was given to Hardeep Singh Puri when Naidu was elected Vice President of India. The Ministry became independent from Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation in 2004 but was re-amalgamated with it in 2017.
The ministry also published the National City Rating, which ranked the cleanest cities in the country, under which Indore was rated as the cleanest.
The ministry announced Smart Cities in India on 27 August 2015.
- Smart City
- Urban Transport
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Cleanest cities in India
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD)
- Directorate of Estates
- Directorate of Printing
- Land & Development Office
- Town & Country Planning Organisation
- Stationery Office
- Department of Publication
Statutory and autonomous bodies
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
- Delhi Urban Arts Commission
- National Capital Region Planning Board
- National Institute of Urban Affairs
- Rajghat Samadhi Committee
- Public Sector Undertakings
- National Buildings Construction Corporation