Bihar state post matric scholarships will be available soon for reserved category students i.e. SC/ST/OBC who have finished their class 10. Bihar State Post Matric Scholarship is provided for the higher education of students belonging to these categories who have merit scores in Class 10th examination. The students applying for Bihar State Post Matric scholarships must come to OBC/SC/ST category. The last date of application for Bihar State Post Matric Scholarship 2018 will be announced soon. The students can apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship in online mode only. Check here all about Bihar Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students including eligibility criteria, application form, key dates and scholarship amount as mentioned below.
Key features for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships for OBC/SC/ST –
Type of Scholarship – Government Scheme
Level – State Level only
Application Mode – Online application
Benefits – Students studying in class 11th, 12th and above including ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical courses at under graduation level will be given financial help.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018 –
- Students should be domicile of Bihar state
- They must have passed class 10 qualifying exam from national or state education board only
- They must have obtained minimum qualifying marks in the examination
- They must have a reserved category certificate for SC/ST/OBC as issued by the respective authority
- They must be studying in an institute as recognized by the central or state government
- Their family income should not be more than 2 lakh annually
How to Apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarships 2018 –
Students need to register as a ‘Fresh candidate’ before applying by clicking on ‘Student’s Registration Form’
They will require documents like Aadhaar Card, Class 10 enrolment number, Bank Passbook.
Scholarship Scheme –
- Students will be given financial assistance from April 1 of year admission
- The scholarship will include the registration fee, tuition fee, games charges, union, library charges, magazine, and other important fees/charges
- Also, students will be granted monthly maintenance