- Soil health
- Cropping practices
- Plant protection
- Crop insurance post-harvest technology clinical services for animals, feed and fodder management prices of various crops in the market, etc.
- Extension consultancy services
- Soil and water quality cum inputs testing laboratories (with Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers)
- Pest surveillance, diagnostic and control services
- Maintenance, repairs, and custom hiring of agricultural implements and machinery including micro-irrigation systems (sprinkler and drip)
- Agri Service Centres include the three activities mentioned above (Group Activity).
- Seed Processing Units
- Micro-propagation through Plant Tissue Culture Labs and Hardening Units
- Setting up of Vermiculture units, production of bio-fertilizers, bio-pesticides, and bio-control agents.
- Setting up of Apiaries (bee-keeping) and honey & bee products’ processing units
- Provision of Extension Consultancy Services
- Hatcheries and production of fish fingerlings for aquaculture
- Provision of livestock health cover, setting up veterinary dispensaries & services including frozen semen banks and liquid nitrogen supply
- Setting up of Information Technology Kiosks in rural areas for access to various agriculture-related portals
- Feed Processing and testing units
- Value Addition Centres
- Setting up of Cool Chain from the farm level onwards (Group Activity)
- Retail marketing outlets for processed agri-products
- Rural marketing dealerships of farm inputs and outputs
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 and 60 years.
- The applicant must qualify as one of the following –
- Graduates in agriculture and allied subjects from SAUs/ Central Agricultural Universities/ Universities recognized by ICAR/ UGC. Degree in Agriculture and allied subjects offered by other agencies are also considered subject to the approval of the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Government of India on the recommendation of the State Government.
- Diploma (with at least 50% marks)/ Post Graduate Diploma holders in Agriculture and allied subjects from State Agricultural Universities, State Agriculture and Allied Departments, and State Department of Technical Education.
- Diplomas in Agriculture and allied subjects offered by other agencies are also considered subject to the approval of the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Government of India on the recommendation of the State Government.
- Biological Science Graduates with Post Graduation in Agriculture & allied subjects.
- Degree courses recognized by UGC have more than 60 percent of the course content in Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Diploma/Post-graduate Diploma courses with more than 60 percent of course content in Agriculture and allied subjects, after B.Sc. with Biological Sciences, from recognized colleges and universities.
- Agriculture-related courses at intermediate (i.e. plus two) level, with at least 55% marks.
Retired Employees Getting Pensionary Benefits Are Not Eligible For Subsidy. However, They Can Undergo Training And Establish Self Financed Projects.