The government of India decided to bring a software for MIDH in 2008-09. In erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh work has been operated on the Pilot basis with the help of NIC. Workflow &needed documentation has been provided to NIC, Hyderabad for development of HORTNET. All Backlog Data has been uploaded in HORTNET for erstwhile Andhra Pradesh in 2009.
HORTNET A Complete Solution to Horticulture Activities
- To ensure transparency and accountability in the implementation of NHM projects the GoI has decided to facilitate HORTNET throughout India in 2012-13.
- HORTNET is one stop, multitenant integrated online workflow automation solution to the needs of SHM and other stakeholders besides farmers.
- Telangana Horticulture Department is taking a high interest in development and modification in HORTNET
Key features of HORTNET
- Online uploading at HORTNET Portal by Farmer directly
- Registration & Scheme filing from anywhere across the world
- Personal counseling is possible and reasons for rejection, if any, is maintained
- Farmer can have knowledge of entire departmental schemes
- Knowledge is instantaneous access to all level officers (District/ State / NHM) of each applicant
- Total transparency is easy.
- Status of the application can be in knowledge of Farmer from anywhere
- Proper flow and hassle-free online transfer of subsidy to Farmer’s Bank Account through Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT).
- Reports are available online
- Helps in generating a dynamic generation of Reports
- Excludes duplicacy
- HORTNET weblink is user-friendly i.e. any person can see without User-Id& Password.
HORTNET Mandatory Fields
- Beneficiary Name as per Bank Passbook
- Survey Number
- Aadhaar No. (or EID No.) & Mobile Number
- Bank Details (1. Bank Name, 2. Branch, 3. IFSC Code & 4. Account No.)
- Beneficiary – Passport Size Photo & Field Photo along with Horticulture Officer
- Beneficiaries should have a valid Saving or Current Bank A/C.
- Beneficiaries Bank A/C should be in running mode. Check his/her latest updated Passbook.
- Beneficiaries Bank A/C should not be Loan A/C or NRI A/C.