NEW DELHI: Here is a list of dos and don’ts issued by the government to stall the spread of coronavirus in the country:
- Cover your nose and mouth with disposable tissue or handkerchief.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid crowded places .
- Person suffering from Influenza like illness must be confined at home.
- Stay more than one arm’s length distance from persons sick with flu.
- Take adequate sleep and rest .
- Drink plenty of water/liquids and eat nutritious food.
- Person suspected with Influenza like illness must consult doctor.
- Touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands while coughing or sneezing.
- Hugging, kissing and shaking hands while greeting.
- Spitting in public places.
- Taking medicines without consulting doctor.
- Disposal of used napkin or tissue paper in open areas.
- Touching surfaces usually used by public (Railing, door, gates, etc).