Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck held a second marriage ceremony on Saturday, a month after tying the knot in an intimate wedding in Las Vegas. It was officiated by one of the worlds most renowned motivational speakers, Jay Shetty.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Shetty graduated with a first class BSc (Honors) Degree in Behavioural Science from Cass Business School in London, but ditched his career to find inner peace and became a motivational speaker and a social media star.
- Mr Shetty’s mother is from Gujarat and father from South India, but he was born in north London in September, 1987. He told The Guardian in 2020 that he had a mildly rebellious childhood – experimenting with drugs, fighting and drinking too much.
- Mr Shetty had also officiated the wedding of Lily Collins and director Charlie McDowell in September last year.
- Mr Shetty and Jennifer Lopez have previously featured together in a few videos of YouTube series Coach Conversations. She also appeared in his podcast On Purpose in March 2021.
- Ms Lopez, 53, and Mr Affleck, 50, got married during a three-day celebration for friends and family at the latter’s sprawling riverfront estate near Savannah, Georgia.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by GOVT.in staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)