Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi has invited applications for the post of DEO, Research Associate and several others. Eligible candidates can apply offline for the position on or before 28 September 2019.
- Last Date to Send Application: 28 September 2019
- Walk-in-Interview: 1 & 9 October 2019 From 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi DEO, Research Associate and Other Vacancy Details
- Computer Data Entry Operator (CDEO): 01 Post
- Project Manager: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Field Worker: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Senior Lab Technician: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for DEO, Research Associate and Other Post
- Computer Data Entry Operator (CDEO): BCA or B Sc in life sciences with a one-year diploma in computers.
- Project Manager: MBBS preferably with some administrative experience or BDS with MBA or B. Sc with MBA.
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT or science graduate with preferably 2 years’ experience in Lab work. The knowledge of genetic laboratory techniques is essential.
- Research Associate: Candidates should have a Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences or have three years of research & teaching experience after M Sc in life sciences. The candidate should have at least one year of experience in running a cytogenetic and molecular genetics lab.
- Field Worker: DMLT/MSW/Degree or diploma in nursing.
- Staff Nurse: B. Sc Nursing or Diploma in nursing and midwifery (3 years course).
- Senior Lab Technician: DMLT or science graduate with 2 years’ experience in Lab work. The knowledge of genetic laboratory techniques is essential.
|Official Notification PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 28 September 2019.