UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited candidates for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam 2019 (PCS/ACF-RFO). All interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 13 November 2019.
This year, the commission is going to recruit around 300 vacancies for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination under General Recruitment, and Special Recruitment number of vacancies is 09. For the Assistant Conservator of Forest/Range Forest Officer Services Examination, the number of vacancies for the post of Assistant conservator of Forest is 02. For the post of Range Forest Officer, the number of vacancies is 53. Candidates can check UPPSC PCS 2019 Post Name, Eligibility Criteria, and Other Details here.
UPPSC PCS 2019: Job Summary
|Notification||UPPSC PCS 2019 Notification Out for 300 Posts, Apply online @uppsc.up.nic.in, Check Details Here|
|Notification Date||Oct 16, 2019|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 13, 2019|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
UPPSC PCS 2019:Important Dates
- Registration and Fee Deposition Start Date: 16 October 2019
- Registration and Fee Deposition Last Date: 11 November 2019
- Application Submission Last Date: 13 November 2019
UPPSC PCS 2019 Vacancy Details
Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Exam- 300 Posts
UPPSC PCS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be Graduate from a recognized University or equivalent.
UPPSC PCS 2019 Age Limit – Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years. (Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per govt. norms)
UPPSC PCS 2019 Pay Scale
- Assistant conservator of Forest: Rs.15600/-to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay-Rs. 5400/-, (Level- 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group B Gazetted
- Range Forest Officer – Rs.9300/-toRs.34800/-, grade pay–Rs.4800/-, (Level-8 Pay Matrix 47600-151100) Group B, Gazetted
UPPSC PCS 2019 Selection Criteria
The overall selection of the candidates will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview. Only such candidates will be called for mains exam who will qualify in UPPSC PCS Prelims 2019.
Check Application Procedure for UPPSC PCS 2019
Candidates are required to visit the official website of UPPSC.i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates are required to click on UPPSC PCS 2019 link flashing on the home page. Then, enter all fields in the online application and submit the application by 13 November 2019.
Application Fee for UPPSC PCS 2019
- Unreserved/Economically weaker sections/OBC: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 40/- Exam Fee + Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-